Have you seen the GREAT Publix coupons in the New Publix Family Celebrations booklet??? Some are BOGO Publix coupons that would be GREAT paired with a sale and/or manufacturers coupon(s). You had better print them before they are gone! When they are printable, they don’t last long and these don’t expire until 12/31/13! Happy Couponing!
Here’s a list of coupons/printables in the Publix Family Celebrations booklet:
- $1/2 Rico Rice Products Excl 20lb Long Grain Rice
- $2/1 Kingsford Charcoal $1/2 Knorr Bouillon, Soup or Sazon
- $1/1 Angel Soft Bath Tissue 8 roll or larger
- 60¢/1 HERDEZ Salsa 7oz or larger
- B3G1 4oz jars of Beechnut/Goya Baby Food
- BOGO Oscar Mayer Bacon 16oz
- BOGO Kraft Singles 16oz
- BOGO Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Meat 16oz. or 16oz. Oscar Mayer Bologna Meat
- BOGO Kraft Natural Cheese Shreds or Chunks 14-16oz
- BOGO Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8oz
- BOGO Velveeta 16oz
- BOGO Maxwell House Coffee 10.5-11.5oz
- BOGO Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 5.5-7.25oz
- BOGO Planters® Peanuts 12-12.5 oz.
- BOGO Claussen Pickles
- BOGO Kool-Aid Liquid or Tang Drink Mix or any Kool-Aid Jammers Juice Drink
- BOGO Grey Poupon Mustard 10 oz.
- 75¢/1 Pace Salsa Con Queso or Black Bean Dip
- 75¢/1 Stonyfield Organic Yogurt 32 oz.
- $1.50/2 La Tortilla Factory Tortillas
- $1/2 Hershey’s Giant Bars
- 75¢/1 Sargento Shredded Cheese 5oz – 8oz
- 55¢/1 Dixie Crystals 2-lb. poly bag or any ONE (1) 3.4lb+ granulated sugar
- $1.50/1 Glade PlugIns Scented Oil twin refill
- $1.50/2 Glade 4oz Jar Candles
- $1/2 Ziploc brand Bags
- $1/2 Ziploc brand containers
- $1/1 Scrubbing Bubbles product
- $1/1 Pledge product
- 75¢/1 Country Crock Spreads product
- 55¢/1 Smucker’s Jam, Jelly, Preserves or Fruit Spread Product
- 75¢/1 Lipton® Tea product, excluding Ready to Drink
- $1/1 Café Bustelo Coffee Product FREE Kraft Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows 10oz (max $2) WYB (2) Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereals 12oz+
- 75¢/1 Crisco product
Who doesn’t love to win prizes??? Well you can’t win if you don’t enter! and this sweepstakes you can enter DAILY! The Dial Stocking Stuffers Sweepstakes
There will be one winner DAILY – Monday thru Friday of a Dial Stocking Stuffer Prize Pack and One Grand Prize Winner will receive a $1,000 gift card to LittleTikes.com! Enter now because it ends on December 24th!
Daily: One (1) each day Monday thru Friday November 29th thru December 24th, one winner will be selected to receive a DIAL® Stocking Stuffer to include Dial® 7 Day Lotion, Dial® Hand Sanitizer, Dial® Liquid Hand Soap, Dial® Foaming Hand Wash, Dial® Body Wash, Dial® Bar Soap and Dial® Kids ARV. $30.each
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will be selected on December 24th and the winner will receive a $1000 gift card to littletikes.com.
Many would like to be a member of a wholesale club, but don’t want to have to pay the membership fee. Well BJ’s will give you 60 days for FREE to see if you like their service! Click here and pre-register. The GREAT thing about BJ’s Wholesale is that they also take coupons. They take both manufacturers coupons and store coupons. Here’s their store policy.
Everyone is always asking about how to get started couponing, so I wanted to give you my philosophy. Pick ONE store and start there. Once you understand that store’s policies and can master couponing at that store, then add another. Once you get those two stores, then proceed!
The main thing that most people miss when getting started is ORGANIZATION. The more organized you are, the better you will do when couponing. I teach in my classes to reduce your time at the store by preparing before you leave your home. I like to make a master spreadsheet that I sort by aisle.
- I list each item that I plan to purchase.
- The quantity of each item.
- If I have a store coupon (and the amount)
- If I have a manufacturers coupon (and the amount)
- If there is a catalina available (if so how many do I need to purchase and the amount of the catalina)
- If there is a Mail In Rebate (what amount needs to be purchased to receive the rebate)
- If there are ECB, RR, Up+, gift cards, etc for a certain purchase Continue reading
If you’ve been reading my blog or taken my class, you know that I tell you that you should go through Ebates or Shop At Home or Fat Wallet to earn cash back on your online purchases. So I thought I would give you details on how to sign up and use these online “savings portals” that allow you to earn money on the online purchases you’re already making!
- With Ebates, you can earn cash back at any of over 1,200 stores any time you start your shopping trip at Ebates.com. There are no points to redeem, no forms to mail in, and no fees. Stores pay Ebates a sales commission for sending shoppers their way, and Ebates uses the commission to pay you cash back. Just First of all, you’ll need to Register with Ebates and create an account. (It’s completely FREE!) Then Every time you shop online, you’ll want to first login to your Ebates account and Search for the online store you are shopping with. For example, if you want to shop at kohls.com, you will first go to Ebates, then search “Kohl’s”. Your search results are shown below. Click “Shop Now” and a tracking ticket will be created. You will then be linked to kohls.com where you just shop as you normally would. You can even use coupon/discount codes. The only difference is, Ebates is tracking your purchases so you can earn cash back. Here’s the GREAT thing about Ebates…Provided you have at least $5.01 in your account, they send you a check every quarter! Plus, you receive a $5.00 cash bonus just for signing up! If you do not have at least $5.01 in your account (not counting your bonus), your balance just carries over to the next quarter. Continue reading
If you haven’t signed up for the Best Meals Happen at Home Newsletter yet, then now is your chance! You will get a weekly email with lots of Publix coupons! Go HERE and sign up! Register now and you will receive your first ones on Friday!
I am always being asked about GREAT deals on detergent! There are some going on right now and some are upcoming!
Right Now CVS has Tide on sale for $5.94 ea plus there is an offer to receive $5 ECB WYB $20 of P&G items at CVS!
Here’s the Deal:
Purchase (4) Tide Detergents $5.94 ea
Use (4) $2/1 Tide PG 12/1
Pay $15.76, but get $5 ECB = $10.76 or $2.69 ea
Head over to the CVS Minute Clinic FB page and print out your coupon! There is a Printable coupon for a FREE 2 oz Essence of Beauty Body Mist from CVS. There are only a limited number of coupons, so print yours today! (Coupon doesn’t expire until 12/23/13)
Do you love coffee or tea?? Have you ever tried Gevalia??? Maybe today is the day to try it!! TODAY ONLY you can get a BOGO when you use code NVBOGO, and what makes this deal even better is that you also receive FREE SHIPPING!! Happy Couponing!
Many people have told me while I was teaching classes that they feel that CVS is too expensive. I completely disagree because I am a coupon shopper!! You really should take a chance and check out CVS. I wanted to post some YTD savings from CVS this year:
My savings – $2839 in 2013
Most of my receipts show a savings of at least 83%, but many show a savings of 100%! . See?? If you take a discount of at 83% then you can see how you can save money!! The GREAT thing about CVS is their ECB (Extra Care Bucks – CVS money). Many items that you purchase have offers where you receive ECB, plus you can also use coupons on those same products – both store coupons and manufacturers coupons.
This past week was a prime example of a chance to purchase 24 items at CVS for $12 out of pocket (OOP), and ending up with $12.99 ECB to spend on your next transaction. So you made 99¢ for purchasing 24 items from CVS. Check out the LIST
Most weeks there aren’t that many items that you can get for free, but most weeks there are at least few items that you can get for FREE and many items that you can get at a DEEP DISCOUNT!
I posted the Thanksgiving / Black Friday store hours, now here are the printable pdf maps showing where in the store you will find the best deals!
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME STORES ARE SET UP DIFFERENTLY!! These are only suggestions!
Dick’s Sporting Goods
OK, all of you Black Friday Shoppers out there!
Here’s the list of Thanksgiving/Black Friday store hours! Happy Shopping!
If you haven’t checked out the CVS ad this week, then you are truly missing out!! There are so many items that you can get for FREE or BETTER than FREE at CVS this week. Here are some transaction suggestions to minimize your OOP! You GET more ECB than you spend OOP!! Most items have a limit of 1 per card, but a few have a limit of 2!
- Colgate Total Toothpaste 4-4.2 oz $3.00 Get $2.50 ECB
- Sparkle Paper Towels Single Roll (2) $1.00 $1 ECB
- Hershey’s Singles $ .79 $.79 ECB
- Glade Plugins Scented Warmer $1.25 $1.25 ECB
- CVS Panty liners 20 ct $ .99 $.99 ECB
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese $ .99 $.99 ECB
- Hershey’s Theatre Box $ .99 $.99 ECB
- CVS training pants (2ct) or wipes (12 ct) $ .99 $.99 ECB
- Children’s Advil 1 oz $2.37 $2.37 ECB
Pay $ 9.37, Get $11.87 ECB
- Rescue Pastilles Stress Relief $7.79 Get $7.79 ECB
- Starbucks Refreshers (2) $3.00 $3 ECB
- Advil Film-Coated 4ct $1.00 $1 ECB
- Orbit Gun 14 ct $1.00 $1 ECB
Use $11.87 ECB from Transaction #1
Pay $.92, Get $12.79 ECB
- CVS Probiotic 15 ct $9.99 Get $9.99 ECB
- Total Home Laundry Detergent $1.79 $1.79 ECB
- 5 Gum 15 ct $1.00 $1 ECB
Use $12.78 ECB from Transaction #2
Pay NOTHING, Get $12.78 ECB
- CVS Diarrheal 12 ct $4.00 Get $4 ECB
- Mycratine homeopathic migraine relief $4.99 $4.99 ECB
- GUM Toothbrush 2 pk $2 $2 ECB
- Somnapure 4 ct $1.99 $1.99 ECB
Use $12.78 from Transaction #3
Pay 20¢, Get $12.98 ECB
- (2) Visine .5 oz $5.49 Get $1.49 ECB
- Ricola Extra Strength 4 ct $ .99 $.99 ECB
- LED Light Set $3.00 $3 ECB
Pay NOTHING, Get $5.48 ECB
- CVS True Result Blood Glucose
- Monitoring System $12.99 Get $12.99 ECB
Use $5.48 ECB from Transaction #5, and $6 ECB from Transaction #4
Pay $1.51, get $12.99 ECB
Total OOP $12 with $12.99 ECB left for your next transaction!! Plus you have 24 items!
If you’ve been in one of my classes, then you’ve heard me chat about Shopkick! This weekend Shopkick users can Walk In Kicks at so many places and scanning Kicks at even more places! NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED!! If you haven’t downloaded it yet, just sign up for the free Shopkick app.
For Help with the ShopKick app, please click HERE
Shopkick offers GREAT mobile coupons and rewards. – You turn your Kicks into FREE Gift cards – GREAT for the Holidays!!
Download Free Shopkick App